Saturday, November 29, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree




















So we've been really bad about updating the blog lately.  We forgot to take any pictures over Thanksgiving.  We went to Peoria to my sister's house.  Sean made the turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy and everything turned out great.  On Friday we went to Morton and visited with Sean's parents for a while.  On Friday evening we went to Joe's Crab Shack and had dinner with my old friends Shannon and Lance and their new little one, Addison.  And of course....didn't have my camera then, either! So frustrating.  

We got home Friday night around 9:30 and woke up this morning and went hunting for a Christmas tree.  I've attached a couple of pictures.  Getting our crooked trunked tree properly in the stand proved to be a challenge but Sean got it figured out and we decorated it and we both like it.  We made some puppy chow and now we're relaxing.  

I'll try to be better about updating.  I promise. :)

No comments: